Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Monday, April 25, 2011

Oh My, Oh My

I love Mondays. I started out at 2am, but was able to get back to sleep until it was time to get ready for work. At which time, baby girl was very happy and giggly. I love time with her first thing in the morning when the rest of the world is quiet. It makes me hate going to work. I missed her all day long. After work she was still in a great mood! Life is so much easier when she's happy.
Annmarie got a surprise in the mail tonight! Grandma Judy sent her some new dresses. We were supposed to do a fashion show, but baby girl was tired. So, tomorrow's pictures will be of her new dresses.
OK...let's get to it. I am tired of dancing around this issue. Is it normal to fart a lot when you are breast feeding? I swear to you -I can clear a room in 10 minutes and do it again 15 minutes later. I have never had gas as bad as since I gave birth. It has been every day -and crazy amounts. When I am in public, I have been able to blame it on Annmarie.  That's not going to last much longer because I know as soon as she can speak, she will rat me out. We were sitting on the couch and I lit it up. She got mad and started screaming and crying at me. I can't say I blame her because man they stink.
On a good note, while we were sitting on the couch -after I gassed her out. In my defense, I am trying to get her to sleep the whole night. Anyway, while sitting on the couch looking through the baby food cookbook Marci bought me...and I rediscovered the Spa gift certificates Janyl and Kayla got for Lori and I at Christmas. Score! It was like Christmas all over again. In all the chaos, I totally forgot about it. And, (sorry) I never realized that there was one for Lori in there too! Ha! I love being blond! I am constantly surprised!
I have given away my secret...I keep up on the blog so I never forget a single moment of this wonderful (if not smelly) time!

No comments:

Post a Comment