Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Monday, April 4, 2011

Just Another Manic Monday!

One year ago today there was a huge earthquake here. I remember thinking that the washer was off balance. I went upstairs and shut the washer off and the house was still shaking. I couldn't understand why everything was still moving. Another plane had issues and was forced down today. This one was United. Also, officials finally found an Air France Jet on the bottom of the ocean. That's a lot of planes. It's ok. I'm just saying.
It seems the night thing is hit or miss. Last night she was awake every hour and a half. She had four bottles between 11pm and 4 am. I think we are officially in a growth spurt. Somehow I turned off the alarm clock in the middle of the night. Instead of waking at 5am, the girl woke me at 5:30. She was laughing and wantin' to play. At first I was ignoring her so she would go back to sleep. Then I noticed that it was light outside. Oopsie. She was good though. She laid there while mommy ran around like a crazy woman. And as I made it out the door, I accidentally rammed her carseat into the banister. She thought it was pretty funny. Thank God.
The picture to the left is Annmarie and her first boyfriend, Derek. He is Tara's oldest kid. I have arranged a marriage for the two of them! Tara actually got Annmarie's hair to stay down.
Tonight we discovered the Holy Grail in the folds under what is supposed to be a neck. I think I can get some good money for the 1979 Vette we pulled out the other day. All kidding aside, I am amazed at how much crap gathers under what is supposed to be her neck. The folds on her thighs are famous for that too. I found a white powdery substance caked in the folds and had to wonder if that was why she's so active. Maybe it's all the Charlie Sheen hype.

No comments:

Post a Comment