Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Friday, April 1, 2011

Finally Friday!!!

I can't believe how long the week seems. We had a pretty good day. Ol' girl did go through another outfit today, but she did it on Tara, so it's ok! (Tara laughs when it happens to me too.) She only woke up once last night! I actually got almost 5 hours sleep! So happy. When we went to get up for work this morning she didn't want to wake up. She slept through the diaper change so I didn't even try to feed her. It's funny that sometimes she can sleep through anything and other times the slightest thing will wake her up.
Today is the CPO Birthday. So, I worked through lunch and was able to leave early. This enabled me to get home and clean for a while before I picked up the girl. Yes, I needed it. This has been a busy week at work.
I also discovered that I am not the only one at work that tries to do that at least once a week.
I have discovered that if the girl gets a nap at 5pm, she is much better after dinner and at night. So, yesterday she got her nap at 5 and then was able to stay up a little after her bath. I am pretty sure that's why we slept so long last night.
Today she has been chewing on her hands all day -and slobbering everywhere. I am pretty sure it's because she is getting another tooth. Not sure where it will come in at though.
She has had cereal in her bottle at night for a couple of weeks now, but today we had a few bites full in a bowl. I think we are going to eat it for about a month -if all goes well. After that, it's on to veggies!
OK, bath time. Enjoy the movie and let me know if you want to Skype on Saturday or Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment