Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Sunday, April 17, 2011

I love my veggies!

We start a feeding all nice and clean.
Then something happens...and it all goes down hill. It couldn't be her...she's too innocent looking. 

 And very entertained with her feet lately. It seems she can't get enough of them. Today we introduced green beans. And, wouldn't you know it...first bite she decides to stop and poop. I guess it's what  you get when you feed your kid green beans for lunch.  I think she liked the green beans, but it's hard to tell. She made mean faces, but then she was eating hostage style with zero patience.
She was trying so hard to shove everything in her mouth she almost ended up swallowing her own sock. I had to rescue it. Poor sock. Of course by the end of the meal...it was all over her. After getting her cleaned up and changed, she is doing phonics while I put this together. Then it's off to Skype!

No comments:

Post a Comment