Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Feeding

Pretty baby covered in cereal! It's amazing how sticky that stuff gets once it's smeared all over. I let her hold her own spoon for a bit, but had to take it away from her. Yes, I am a sailor, but I can't let my kid look like a pirate. Huh??? Yes, she kept sticking the end of the pretty purple spoon in her eye. She was aiming for her mouth. She just has horrible eye-hand coordination. So, in order to avoid the necessity of an eye patch, I took the spoon away.
We were supposed to Skype with Aunt Kayla today but life and schedules got in the way. But on a good note, as we were removing the crud from Annmarie's neck folds, we discovered Janyl's graduation present! So, Aunt Janyl...check your email for information! Muuaahh! Congratulations!
Today was a very good day! Every time Annmarie got tired today, I simply laid her into her bed and she went to sleep -no crying...no fits...just a nice day with a happy baby. She ate all of the cereal that she didn't smear in her hair. I was tempted to let her try squash. She's so hungry all the time. Right now she gets cereal once a day. I give her milk for the rest of the day. Maybe I will start giving her cereal twice a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment