Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Friday, May 6, 2011

Baby, Baby, I'm tempted with the notion, ....

I love laying on my Mommy!

I had such a long day today! I woke my mommy up at 3am when I accidentally overfilled my diaper. I knew I shouldn't have drank so much before bed! Oopsie. After my mommy patiently changed me and my linens, I decided it was time to eat. My mommy is the greatest. She didn't even mind feeding me. She didn't talk to me much, but as long as I had a full warm bottle I didn't mind.
She didn't even get upset when I wanted a second bottle. I was surprised I could eat 9 ounces at one sitting! I finally fell back to sleep around 4:45am. Then my silly mommy let the beepy thingie go off and wake me back up at 5am. I didn't mind because this was just another chance for me to play with my mommy! My favorite game lately is called 'Mouth'. The rules are everything has to go into my mouth. The faster it goes in the more points I get. If my mommy stops me, she gets a point. Two points for my mouth. One point for my eye. In this picture, I almost got two points! Mommy took off of work early so she could do laundry and get groceries. Silly mommy forgot to buy baby food! Oh, darn, now I get to go with her when she goes back. I love shopping with my mommy. I think I may have confused my days with my nights. Miss Tara let me take a four hour nap today! So, I am going to be fun for my mommy tonight. She's tough, she will be just fine -especially since she can go back to sleep tomorrow morning.
Mommy let me try to drink from a sippie cup yesterday. It was a special one with a plastic mouth piece. When I bite down milk comes out. It has a special shape so I can hold onto it! I even tried to pour it in my eye. I like my bottle better, but mom says if I can't say 'momma' for Mother's Day, then at least I can try to drink from a sippie cup!

No comments:

Post a Comment