Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Mean Coffee Table

Last night I made the mistake of taking a few minutes to myself after I put the girl down for the night -instead of taking care of my mandatory nightly chores. Ya, I won't make that mistake again soon. After I put her down for the night, I usually run around and get everything together for the evening pumping and then pack our bags for the morning. Everyday, I take a small cooler for my work time pumping, a small cooler of bottles for the girl to eat, exercise gear, files I bring home, my lunch, my purse, and the nightly bag of dirty diapers for the trash -and whatever odd thing comes up. So, needless to say, we have to prior plan -every thing. I decided to take a break and drink hot tea and watch tv. Hmmm. So, the girl went down at 8pm. Then came back up at 10pm, 1am, 3, 4 and 5am. I was beat down this morning. And, she was so tired this morning, that she slept through changing and putting in her car seat and going to Tara's.  

Please come to me dolly!

My sad baby.
Still mad at the toys for being just out of reach.

These pictures are from her nightly exercise. I put toys on the edge of the tables so that she can reach for them and learn to move forward instead of just backwards. She really wanted the toys. She was yelling and griping at the toys because she couldn't get them. I thought it was so cute the way she was griping at inanimate objects. It was like she didn't even know that the toys couldn't answer back. And then I nailed my baby toe on the coffee table. It was then and there that I realized what the girl gets from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment