Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Monday, May 2, 2011

War of the Wills

For some reason, the girl's schedule is way out of wack today. I decided to stop the zoloft today. I am tired of walking around in a fog. It seems like the longer I am on the the worse the fog. So, I am slightly jumpy today. And, I had the braces adjusted again. Last week they put in spacers. This week the put bands around my other back teeth.
The girl didn't want her 5pm nap. So, I said ok, we'll try at 6pm. Nope. We did have our fruit and cereal on schedule and time in the walker. And then we got brave and put her in her jumper. Oh my. (That's the mommy version of "holy shit".) She went wild. I so wanted to video it, but I was afraid to step away from her to grab the camera. She almost slammed herself into the door a couple of times. The problem is that she was able to amplify the downward force due to her proximity to the floor. The only way to slow her down was to raise her up so she couldn't get a full swing/kick at the floor. I did let her go for a bit though. I was trying to tire her out. All it did was wind her up more. I put her in for her nap expecting her to want out early because she was tired. Nope. She was all to willing play forever.  The more I tried, the more tired I GOT. Finally, finally, FINALLY, she fell asleep after her nightly massage and a whole lot of walking and rocking in dimmed lights. Maybe tonight will be the night she sleeps the whole (entire) night. I need to go so that I can get things ready for tomorrow. I am pretty far behind the ball curve.

No comments:

Post a Comment