Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Reuse, Repurpose, Recycle


It's good to know that even at a young age, baby girl knows how to take care of the environment. It's funny how a thumb works just as well as a big toe. These pics aren't blurry because she was moving. They are blurry because we were trying to eat peaches and cereal but were forced to stop. I couldn't fit the spoon in her mouth while she had her toes in there. She had socks on most of the day so as soon as I took them off, the feet went straight into the mouth. This covers the repurpose and reuse part...the recycle part she covered by sneezing food all over. We reused dinner as paste. With as quickly as the sticky mess dried, we could have used it as stucco.
Along with learning how to sit, she is developing quite the sense of likes and dislikes. She likes Uncle Kracker (who is neither her uncle nor what I would call a cracker.) She also likes old school jazz -Macy Gray and smooth songs. Now get this, she loves Build Me Up Buttercup -must be genetic. Don't get me wrong, I like the song too. It was just surprising how much she reacted to it. She also cries if I try to put on country music. Tonight after phonics and tummy time, we sang and danced...and just enjoyed each other in general.
Aunt Janyl is finally coming to her senses and talking about moving out here! I really hope she decides to. This place is an awesome place to live. Alright, I have to work on Grams present a bit more before bed so I can get to sleep. I have been getting up early to try and get back into shape. October is my next PRT (physical readiness test) and man it comes fast. I have to be back up to par.

No comments:

Post a Comment