Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Just Another Day at the Market

She looks so cute in the dress Aunt Lisa gave her!
Still no joy with sleeping all night. However, this time it was midnight and 5am. I can handle 5am. The girl has another low grade fever. She is sitting just below 100.  So, I am not pushing her. I let her dictate the day. I am watching her close, but this is probably teething related. I haven't given her any tylenol. I am waiting to see if it goes over 100. Then, I will medicate her. We went to the Farmer's Market today to get supplies for some of the recipes in Annmarie's first cookbook. She did good but was pretty tired. We did get to Skype with the family today. We only missed one person -Nana! We are going to pick her up later tonight!
As we all know, Mother's Day is tomorrow! We have lots of plans for tomorrow. Hopefully, she will feel better tomorrow. She isn't fussy...she's just pretty worn out. I just want her to always be 100%. I really think her next tooth is going to be bottom front.

No comments:

Post a Comment