Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Friday, May 20, 2011

Tongue in Cheek

Oh the girl...such funny faces. She is trying so hard to speak, but couldn't figure out what to do with her tongue. So, the end result is that she slobbered everywhere. How she can lose that much bodily fluid and not become dehydrated is beyond me. She was pretty lively today. Of course it meant she was awake at 4am. But, she was ok with doing phonics and playing until it was time to go to work/Tara's.
Proof that God never gives you more than you can handle: she has been sleeping more, but now some of the sleeplessness from past PTSD issue has been showing it's head. Luckily, it is just the bad dreams. Vivid, but still just dreams. I could not have handled the sleeplessness on top of her not sleeping, but now that she's sleeping, I can handle the other crap.
My baby sister is in Italy! I am so jealous. If I want to travel, I have to wait until I go on mission. That is just not as much fun as traveling with people your own age. I want lotsa pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment