Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Friday, May 13, 2011

Seven Hours Never Felt Soooo Good!

This is my favorite birth picture!
 After a long day of drooling and low grade temperatures, the girl finally slept for seven (7) (siete) (sept) (pito) (3+4) hours! Almost there baby! But then she slept most of the day. So, I doubt we will repeat last night's great feat. Tomorrow, Annmarie will visit Tara again for a few hours. Mommy is FINALLY going to get a few hours to herself.  I think we are going to move to the next step in phonics. We are also going to try the sippy cup again this weekend. And, hopefully Skype with everyone either tomorrow or Sunday -or both! Whatever works for everyone, as long as we get to chat with everyone!
Ohh...speaking of which, I changed my Skype name back to my maiden name. So, I have to re-add contacts!
It's amazing how much things change in 4 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment