Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Monday, May 9, 2011

Forever Teething

Geez. Another night of crying and fever...which hit 100 so we started with the Tylenol...I am exhausted, she is cranky and beat down too. I swear, she had better be getting all of her teeth at one time.  Today, to take some of the edge off, I went to workout. I only have 4 more months until my next physical readiness test. I am no where near ready for it. I felt a lot better (mentally) after the workout. The soreness is starting to set in. It is going to be an early night. I finally got her geneticists interview complete. She goes in on 8 June for her initial testing.  The picture is a little blurry, but you could tell how much she loves her dolly.
I am torn between giving her orajel or letting her do without. She really hates the Orajel -to the point of a screaming fit. Is it worth it? It only works for about 1/2 hour ~ 45 minutes at a time and takes about 15 minutes to get her to stop screaming after giving it to her. We did try last night, but it was like a never ending cycle. She seemed to calm down more from a long warm bath. Either way, she was awake every three hours again last night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment