Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Monday, May 16, 2011

My Roots are Showing

I think it's probably safe to say the girl will be a blond. You can kinda see her roots in this one. Today was a loooonnng, always '10 minutes late' kinda day. Still no more teeth -just the one eye tooth that is barely through. It broke through, and then just stayed there...a little jagged piece of tooth barely sticking out of her gum line. In this picture we were playing just before feeding her cereal and pears. Pears and blueberries were the two new foods this weekend -separately of course.  Still no 'mama', but she did turn towards me when I said her name. I am going to try it again tomorrow just to make sure it wasn't a fluke. Tara's son isn't feeling well, I am really hoping that it doesn't spread to Annmarie.
The girl found a way to gross the mama out again today. She spit up all over the front of my shirt. Then as I gingerly tried to get the shirt off, I smeared the spit up across my face. I absolutely almost gagged.
Mommy has been steadily making progress on Great Grandma Kirk's birthday present! Slow and steady wins the race, but at this pace, she may pass before I can give it to her. Naaa, the Great-Grams is going to live forever. Forever? Forever -ever? Yep. Forever-ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment