Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Smarty Pants


It seems the kid figured how to get out of Tummy Time..she just rolls over onto her back. I suck with the camera and wasn't able to catch it, but you get the point! She is very close to crawling. She gets up on her knees and rocks back and forth.  I really want her to crawl, but it scares me too.  I have been slacking on baby proofing. Next weekend is totally dedicated to baby proofing. I figure it will take me that long to get together all the bubble wrap and spray foam.
Today we are heading up to see Aunt Salvie and Cousin Tracy! I was worried that she doesn't have family out here. Growing up, I was very close with my cousins. Cousin Tracy grew up in Cali, so she didn't have a lot of family around. Don't get me wrong, she had family around, but I grew up with a HUGE family -times two. My maternal and paternal sides were both huge.  At least Annmarie has Tracy. And when Tracy has kids (in a couple of years), she will get to know them too.  After lunch with the family, we are going to chill out and head to the park for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment