Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy Thoughts

Hopefully, tonight will be a short night. The girl was pretty tired and I get an extra hour sleep tomorrow before we see the doctor. So, happy thoughts are going to get us there. Yesterday, the girl gave Tara a surprise. See, we thought that since we started baby food, that we were done with the explosive poo issues. Not true. Annmarie was sitting in her little Bumble chair and Tara went up to check on her. She grabbed the footy of her zip up pajamas -and it was full of poo that shot of her diaper. I can just imagine the look on Tara's face! More than that, I can imagine the smirk on Annmarie's face.
This morning when I woke her up, she looked up at me and smiled. The pure joy in her face is enough to warm my heart for the entire day. No matter what she is my pride and joy -a part of me that I will always treasure.


No comments:

Post a Comment