Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Goof Ball Baby


My Favorite Mom's Day Gift -Thank You Lori
 Today is one of the better Saturdays. Although we did not get to sleep the entire night, she was only up once -and after fed, she went right back to sleep. We played for a long time this morning. Then we went for groceries bright and early. I wanted to be back home before 9am so we didn't screw up her naps. After a little phonics we were able to start Skyping. That is, after we took care of some technical issues, we were able to Skype.
The girl is getting a sense of humor.
After a visit with the family, baby took a nice nap while Mommy and Lori ate pizza. Then baby girl got to visit with Tara and the kids for a little while so Mommy could enjoy the massage Janyl got for me. So nice. Then snatched the baby back up and enjoyed a calm and cuddly night with the girl. She definitely has started getting a personality. She scares herself when she sneezes, loves the bath to no end, and hums when she is tired and taking a bottle...and everyday does something new that makes my heart melt. Today it was when I was feeding her, but not paying attention. She stopped drinking and just looked at me with her head cocked sideways. Every bit of it screamed, "Come on, Mom". And, she was right, I was watching TV and not her.

No comments:

Post a Comment