Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy Wednesday

As promised, lots of pics. The ones in PJ's are later in the night. Which means she is groggy and cranky and tired and her temperature is going up and...and...and...








But, the ones in her walker, just a couple of hours earlier, you can see she is happy and alert -and a joy to be around! We read books and took a walk.  She really likes her books. It's something I didn't get into as a kid, but am glad I have the opportunity to share them with her.


Yes! Yes. The girl slept until 1am, and then again until 5am. Score! Such a much better mood. Still tired and worn down, but much better with some sleep! It gave Mommy a chance to catch up on some things. I am trying so hard to put together her baby book -and finish RCIA classes so I can get her baptized. She showed recognition today with her phonics. I think she may be shy about it, because when she saw me looking at her she quickly dropped her hand and looked away. The word was 'nose', and she grabbed her own nose when she saw the word. We also play a game where we rub noses. I said the word 'nose', and she leaned in to rub noses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment