Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day and Night

We started out with baby girl being constipated. I then put her on straight breast milk until I could make her make poo. Granted, it had only been two days, but I can not wait 5 (five) days as the pediatrician suggested. So, we went from a calm and uncomfortable baby -with no fever, to a cranky, slobbering, fever within 20 minutes of baby creating a holy mess. I think this is where the phrase 'hot mess' came from. I don't get it. I am glad she poo'ed, but it was like I traded constipation for fever. She hadn't slobbered in 2 days either.
The look of pure determination in this picture is the girl fighting to hold herself up. She was literally falling back in slow motion. She fought the whole way down.

No comments:

Post a Comment