Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Happy Five Month Birthday!

There are two feelings today. First, I can't believe it's been 5 months. Second, I can't believe you're only 5 months old. I really don't remember how life was before you. Maybe its sleep deprivation, maybe I am just hopelessly in love with you.
Today...it's a holiday so I haven't decided what to do today. Maybe dinner with Lori, maybe just shopping. It's pretty nice to just play it by ear.  It's a little chilly, so the beach is out of the question.

Well now, as you can tell we decided to go shopping! And I almost bought these two numbers. I swear if I thought I could find somewhere to take her in these outfits, I would have bought them -even if they are two sizes too big! The temperature started falling, so we had to cut the trip short. Then we got stuck in traffic from an event at the stadium. I now remember why I take the back way whenever there's an event.

No comments:

Post a Comment