Annmarie

Annmarie
1 month old

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Good Job Aunt Lisa

Oh man, can Great-Aunt Lisa pick it or what? Talk about a perfect fit!
I woke up this morning to the girl pulling herself up to a sitting position. She was trying so hard. Yes, I admit that I helped her get balanced, but only because I was afraid of her smacking her head into mine. This is definitely going to make the wall. I think, even though it's a few days early, I will use the lower picture as her 5 month shot. It's priceless.  
I walked by a young pregnant woman today. She had to have been about 8 months along. She was checking out Annmarie. She looked so excited and happy. It made me remember how happy I was to be pregnant. I was so excited and couldn't wait to meet my kiddo. That really feels like just yesterday.
The aquarium that I took Janyl and Marci to is hiring. I am almost done with Janyl's resume. Then I will probably submit it behind her back. Well, if she keeps up with her niece it won't really be behind her back -and the job sounds too great to not attempt.  OK, bed now, so tired, baby girl was up early -and late. I wouldn't trade it for anything.



No comments:

Post a Comment